[stylist] New Editor for "Slate & Style"

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jan 4 23:28:50 UTC 2011

Dear Writers' Division Members and STYLIST

After interviewing 5 prospective editors for "Slate & Style (S&S)," I have
chosen Bridget Pollpeter to take over as managing editor. Watch for her
post. I believe she will be writing of her thoughts and intent for a new
take on "Slate & Style." As I will, please do welcome and support her in her
efforts. "S&S" represents not only the Writers' division, but more
specifically blind writers.

Thank you all for your support in this matter.

Robert Leslie Newman

President- NFB Writers' Division

Division Website

 <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org> http://www.nfb-writers-division.org