[stylist] OT: Last Call, Krafters' Korner Lesson on Short-Row Knitting by Stylist Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 6 20:49:31 UTC 2011

Judith,
I have tried to learn to crochet, and I can just about use it
successfully to make a simple border around a knitted piece, but I'm not
at all comfortable with it. My mother taught me to knit as a kid, and I
guess I think in terms of at least two needles. It's a wonderful craft,
though, and I know the Krafters Korner has classes on it as well.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org