[stylist] OT: Last Call, Krafters' Korner Lesson on Short-Row Knitting by...

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 20:48:32 UTC 2011

Thank you so much for the invite... I've been a knitter for  years...

In a message dated 1/6/2011 2:08:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
penatwork at epix.net writes:

Hi  Friends,
As I have now started a series of columns called "Knitters'  Gazebo" on
Suite 101, I don't suppose this is entirely off-topic.
Sign  up by Jan. 10 for my Jan. 12 Krafters Korner class, KNITTING:
Short-Row  (knitting around things the easy way). We'll be doing a round
dishcloth on  straight needles. Members of NFB's Krafters Division, sign
up;  non-members, join
http://www.krafterskorner.org/short.html
Hoping to  hear you there,
Donna Hill

E-mail message  checked by Spyware Doctor (7.0.0.514)
Database version:  6.16640

Writers  Division web site:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org  <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/>

stylist mailing  list