[stylist] Parental thoughts and subject line Re: stylist Digest, Vol 81, Issue 21

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Jan 15 01:37:58 UTC 2011

Kerry,

I think  you hit on the very topic that affects the fabric of
society, or should I say the sound of that fabric tearing via nightly
newscasts and headlines. Parents need to raise the kids  and not let
it up to schools, after school events, or other influences.
Parenthood goes beyond treating the lady/gentleman right at the
candle lit dinner and sparkle in the eye. Responsibility starts with
preparation of mentality and intention long before the delivery room
and doesn't end until they are adults and even then guidance is good.
It is tough enough to keep kids on the straight and narrow with as
much immoral and undesirable influences on them, aside from  letting
them to the wolves as latch key kids.

On a different note I wonder if it isn't too much to ask when
replying to change the subject line to the topic you're responding
to. The digest mode can carry many topics within so if that's doable
it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

Brad