[stylist] Workshop environment

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Jan 16 03:13:30 UTC 2011

Bridgit and all, Usually when a person writes something it reflects an
opinion.  Unlike other species, people have the ability to write, record and
transmit opinions.  Often our writing reflects passionate opinions because
that is what, as authors, we feel capable of writing about.  My opinion that
the person guilty of murder and inflicting serious injury on others was an
individual suffering from a serious mental disorder and not politicians,
political parties or political organizations should not have been met with
the venom that met it.  As a writing organization or list either we are open
to the opinions that often make the difference between good authors and
insignificant authors or we'll spend valuable time talking about irrelevant
material in a complicated world where events influence the lives of everyday
people.  Judith