[stylist] Workshop environment

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 02:54:01 UTC 2011

Hello,

I agree with that. My fiction writing class did the same, and it was set up
similarly. What we did was to always say what was working first. In every
piece, there is something positive there. Then, we would focus on what
needed work, such as grammar, style, use of props and gestures if not
adequate, etc. Anita