[stylist] fiction

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 05:10:20 UTC 2011

In the first paragraph, he describes the unlady-like-squatting.  I agree
that the narrator sounds more masculine, but we are given their gender
in the beginning with that description.

I would like more characterization to make this character more
believable, but we are aware of her gender up front.

Message: 21