[stylist] Audible users

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:44:43 UTC 2011

Joe,

Ross and I use Audible when we really, really want a book not available
in accessible formats.  We use to use our I-PODS, but we now use our
Victor Streams.  The website is accessible and the download process is
as well.  We have used Audible for leaisure reading, and I have used it
for school too.

The price of books varies, but you can find good deal sometimes.  The
only downside is that the navigation guide on books is not great.  I
make sure to place book marks as I go along just in case I lose my
place, and skipping around is not really an option.

Everything being said, we like Audible and it has been a good source
when BARD and Book Share don't have what we want.

Bridgit