[stylist] off topic: Looking for roommate to share room at National Convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:55:31 UTC 2011

Hello all:

I have a reservation from the 3-9th of July at the Convention Hotel. I am looking for a roommate to share the hotel room bill with.  Must be female, and must love dogs, since Mr. Maxx is coming with me (Maxx Guide Dog)

Please e-mail me off list.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.