[stylist] Congratulations to all winners of the Writing Contest!

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 18:47:06 UTC 2011

Hi Donna

Yes indeed!  What an awesome group!  There  are those piece I will not soon
forget and I felt so honored to be a part of  this!  I recently wrote a
piece inspired by a teacher I had at the blind  school way back in the early
early 70s.  She was a sighted home economics  teacher who felt the pulse of
the blind students and I credit her along with  others for molding me into who
I became.  What a difference it makes when a  child is supported and
guided!  It showed in every one of the entries we  received and to know that these
children will likely continue writing does my  heart proud.  I think that's
why I enjoyed judging so very much!  It  honored the child and those who
stand near each of them.
Thank you for such an uplifting update!  It truly  made my day!
Myrna

In a message dated 7/11/2011 12:28:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,