[stylist] Recording of Annual Meeting, coming soon

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jul 13 19:27:53 UTC 2011

Dear Division and STYLIST Members

Soon Peter will alert us that the recording of our Orlando meeting will be
available upon our Website. Do watch for it. And yes, by special request, a
copy of the recording can be emailed to anyone who requests it. (We have
several options)

Note: On meeting day, we did have a phone line  open for anyone to call into
and be able to hear the meeting as it happened. I talked to people who were
listening in and was told that it worked pretty well.

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website