[stylist] Introduction, Justin Oldham

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jul 27 19:39:47 UTC 2011

Hi Justin,
Welcome to the list. I am Donna Hill from the rural Endless Mountains of
Pennsylvania. I've had RP since birth and have very little light perception
left. I write for the online magazine Suite 101, do volunteer PR for several
divisions of the NFB (including the Writers' Division) and just finished my
first novel. I'm curious about your company's goal to "serve the blind." Do
you mean to provide nonfiction books about blindness like the one you
mention, or are you interested in publishing other blind writers?

Hope to hear more from you.
Donna