[stylist] Please Donate to this Worthy Event

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 15:36:16 UTC 2011

*)If you are receiving this message for a second time, pardon me, the first
batch that went out had problems.)*

Dear Family and Friends,

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the National
Federation of the Blind (NFB) Imagination Fund. Please help support me in
this important project by contributing generously. For information about
this volunteer fundraiser and its programs, you can visit
<http://www.raceforindependence.org> our Web site.

It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause by making your
tax-deductible donation online using the link below. If you would prefer,
you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

Each year, 50 percent of proceeds raised for the National Federation of the
Blind's Imagination Fund are used for programs at the National Federation of
the Blind Jernigan Institute, and 50 percent are distributed among the
fifty-two affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind to support
local and state outreach efforts benefiting blind children, teens, youth,
college students, adults, and seniors losing their vision. You really must
visit the Jernigan Institute's Website to view the extent of programming for
youth in science and math, for the pursuit of Braille literacy, for
assisting teacher's of the blind to get the skills and   materials they
need, the training for older persons, and more!

Whatever you can give will help--it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your
support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Robert Newman

To make a donation online, visit my
<http://www.raceforindependence.org/site/TR/Campaign/General?px=1003904&pg=p
ersonal&fr_id=1080> personal page.

To send a donation, make all checks payable to NFB Imagination Fund, noting
support for Robert Newman, and mail them to 200 East Wells Street at
Jernigan Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21230.

This is a promotional message from the National Federation of the Blind.
Thank you.

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314

 <http://www.convio.com/>
nonprofit software  <http://www.convio.com>

Robert Leslie Newman