[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Jun 7 17:09:54 UTC 2011

If the people most familiar with this issue want to write a Braille Monitor article and submit it for us to critique then that would be perfectly appropriate in my view (political writing is a subset of writing).  As is, I would have to question the appropriateness of this conversation for this discussion group.

For one thing, those of us who do not live in the NYC area really can't do much.

Smile

Shawn