[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

Nat Barrett hawaiianstar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:04:21 UTC 2011

Hello all,

May I tentatively raise my hand as someone else who has wondered the same
thing? I think it's fine to have off-topic discussions, but I would like to
vote for people to put OT in the subject line followed by the subject, so
that I can bypass it if I choose.

I would also like to say I'm not attempting to make waves or anything. But
last week I nearly sent an e-mail identical to Neil's that stated about OT
messages. I do hope the rest of the list takes this into consideration.
(smile)

Natalie