[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

Neil Butters neil.butters at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 7 17:30:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

> In other words we're only concerned blind people when it comes to writing
> and writing related topics?

Yes. I thought that was the point of this list.Doesn't the NFB have a
non-writing mailing list? Shouldn't that be used for blindness-related
issues that are not writing related? After all, this is called, and
described as, a writing list for the blind.

Since this topic has been brought up before, and nothing has changed, does
this mean we can post about anything, as long as it involves visual
impairment?

Neil