[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 17:45:49 UTC 2011

Judith,
Of course you want a platform for opinions and topics that concern all of
us. I am new to all this, but I thought "Chat" was for the subject you
address about food, and Slate and stylist members list for the writers
division was the place for ideas, techniques, and drafts of work that we are
looking for feedback on.
Please, any member correct me if I am on the wrong mailing list. I did learn
a lot about white cane usage and guide dogs, but I remember at that time,
there was no writing, and people of differing views got really heated. That
was resolved, but why start it again?
I might look forward to an essay from you on Food Rights."
I hope you do not take offense.
Sincerely, Jacqueline Williams