[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Jun 7 17:36:00 UTC 2011

No one on this list has power.   People who manipulate the ability of the
blind to make a living have  power, not us.  No one lives in a vacuum.
We're all affected by various issues on a daily basis and, you're right that
not all of them belong on this list.  However, when it comes to blind
related issues that affect the lives of blind  people the option to talk
about them should be available to anyone writing on a NFB list.  When
reading some of these responses you might want to take a look at the writing
and writing style of the author.  You never know when you will luck out and
learn the unexpected.  Judith