[stylist] This writing life

loristay at aol.com loristay at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 18:40:02 UTC 2011

It would be a good idea for some of us to post some of our work and ask for critiques.  I did that, and got one critique.  Later, I realized I must have posted the play/ skit version I'd written based on the original article.  It had a mistake at the end.  No one noticed or commented.  So yes, this list ought to be about writing.  I think it might be best if we do put OT in the subject line if we go off topic.  And then, perhaps we ought not to comment on it on the list.

Lori