[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions- ruling

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Jun 7 19:57:53 UTC 2011

OK Robert, No problem.  I'm unsubscribing so you don't have to waste your
time berating those you feel violated your impeccable rules on a list where
you are obviously the ruler.   Obviously you were addressing me in your most
recent dressing down of someone who dared violate all that was sacred.  Best
of luck, Judith