[stylist] a haibun to share with you and list, Donna

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 21:31:32 UTC 2011

Donna, thank you.. and no it doesn't have to end with  the initial haiku
and I probably broke every haiku rule by doing so but it fit  the voice of the
poem... and yes you are right.. they could have been a poem.. I  have
actually taken free verse poetry and made them into haibun and haibun into  free
verse.  I love to experiment and see what  happens...
Mom had a lot of experience.. I have not shared this  but I am the youngest
of six kids and the third who was legally blind.  My  older brothers like
to point out that they were the guinea pigs and I gleaned  all the benefits.
They were probably right in their thinking.  Many  have asked if I was
spoiled because of the 'blindness'.  My answer? Not at  all, spoiled because I
was the baby, yes.. but because of the blindness? No  way.. I was not a
novelty in the household..LOL

In a message dated 6/8/2011 4:18:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,