[stylist] Check out my blog

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:54:46 UTC 2011

Allison,

No, Live Well did not change the format.  I jumped on late last night to
see if it had posted yet, and everything was the same.  Not sure what
happened for you.  I know others have already made comments on the
current blog with no problems.  There should be the reply link after the
blog.  Try again and let me know what happens.

Bridgit

: 25