[stylist] purpose of the list

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 23:15:08 UTC 2011

We founded this list for the purpose of sharing information for blind
writers.   From what I've seen, we have done that admirably.   Yes, on occasion
off topic threads get started.   I suggest that if you decide to answer an
off-topic thread, and the original one doesn't have OT in the subject line,
that you simply add it.

I've found the recent discussion of haiku, haibun and tanka very
interesting, and have been sharing it with my writers' class.   Though most have not
decided to try this poetic form, all have agreed it is an absorbing topic.
Lori