[stylist] Haiku song lyrics

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 17:19:20 UTC 2011

Hey nothing wrong with acapella, Donna.. you should my  youngest son and I
sing in the car.. our favorite is You Raise Me Up by Josh  Groban... we have
gotten odd looks before...
I love the form.. and the arrangement will get there  in its own time.. I
say that about writing when people ask why I hadn't written  in a while.. my
answer is always 'because the words aren't ready to be written..  they'll
let me know'

In a message dated 6/17/2011 12:15:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,