[stylist] Off-topic- Anyone see Ray Kurzwile on TV?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:26:53 UTC 2011

Just curious if anyone else caught Dr. Ray Kurzwile on ABC's the Jimmy
Kimmel show Thursday night.  As usual, he was interesting, but out
there!  *smile*

Dr. Kurzwile has Einstein-level intelligence and comprehends things most
can't even begin to fathom, but some of what he spoke about, in theory
may sound good, but I question the ethical, and just plain reasonable,
ramifications of his ideas.

In a nutshell, he believes we will merge with our technology, literally,
and live in some utopian-type world for centuries.  I believe in his
projections, but I do not believe this is the right course for humans.

Anyway, it was interesting and wondered if anyone else caught it.

Bridgit