[stylist] Off-topic- Anyone see Ray Kurzwile on TV?

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Jun 19 15:27:49 UTC 2011

Hi Bridgit,
We're rarely up that late, so no I missed it unfortunately. I think it's a
natural self-defense thing; technology makes advances while the basic human
condition of greed and injustice gets even worse, so you have to find
something to believe in that makes sense to you and allows you to hold out
hope.
Donna