[stylist] I am okay, still here

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6yr n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Mar 12 07:29:52 UTC 2011

thanks Donna, Judith and Myrna,
this is Jim Judith, remember.
withdrawal, you got that right there myrna!
still trying to recover my addressbook with literal hundreds of
e-mail addresses!

I remember doing e-mail in fact 30 years ago, we didn't have
addressbooks, and the e-mail addresses had exclamation marks in them,
or speech called them "bang."
yes, that was 1981.  weren't too many people to write to then.
jc