[stylist] Screen Reader Users' notice & request

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Mar 12 14:38:16 UTC 2011

Hey you all- you JAWS and WindowEyes users

On March 27th we will have our monthly gathering and the topic is using
screen readers, and more. I know that there are some good JAWS and
WindowEyes users on this list and in this Division. The 2 trainers that will
be on the call with us, I believe are good at what they do, and that with us
working with them , both sides sharing what they know- then we will have a
great session. Please give this call serious consideration.

Time: 8:30 Eastern; 7:30 Central; 6:30 Mountain; 5:30 Pacific

Number to call: (218) 339-4300

Code:  568839 (followed by the pound sign)

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website