[stylist] Creative nonfiction- Arranging My Day- general audience

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:28:14 UTC 2011

Donna and others,

Yes, I'm quite crazy.  I inheirited my OCD issues from my dad.  I do not
go "all out" like this on a daily basis, but I am always "fixing"
things.

It actually helps, now, that I can't see since I notice notice
everything at first, but, being blind, I touch everything (which I don't
like doing *smile* ) to find out if it is in order.

Bridgit

Message: 2