[stylist] Canes and dogs

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon May 9 20:56:35 UTC 2011

>You know I saw a Chevy in the ditch the other day, they can't even
>stay on the road... people just can't drive right when they drive a
>Chevy. Always bumping into things and stuff. Now I know if they had
>a Toyota... well, that just wouldn't have happened at all. I mean I
>drive a Toyota and never have issues running off the road or bumping
>into stuff. Driver's are going to get a bad reputation for
>running   off roads. I've told them time and time again  I'm right
>about this but they don't listen. We ought eliminate Chevy's before
>pedestrians get the wrong idea  about people behind the wheel.
Plagerized word exchange below...

flip flops With You
I would like to express my opinion on the question posed by Alena Roberts;
namely, when to take and when not to take your flip flops. I come at this
from a point of view which Alena may not have expected--I am a blind person
who has always used sneakers and does not want flip flops. I have sometimes
not understood why my flip flop using friends drag their flip flops
along. Here is a
scenario which is difficult for me to understand.
You are taking a cab to a restaurant, maybe by yourself, maybe to meet a
friend. You will then take a cab home.
1. You go from the door of your house to the cab.
2. You go from the cab to the door of the restaurant, where the host or a
waiter/waitress helps you find a table.
3. You repeat the process in reverse, restaurant to cab, cab to home.
You are not really doing any independent travel. Why, then, do you need your
flip flops? It seems to me that it's a lot of trouble and hassle to
take flip flops on
such an occasion, not to mention that the flip flops may be in the way at the
table, or in the cab. Why not use your sneakers?
I don't even understand why Ms. Roberts says she "dislikes using
sneakers. Sneakers are merely a tool, like a hammer or screw driver.
I use it when I need
it, and I'm glad to have it. I can't even imagine wanting flip flops.

Brad Dunse

Inspiration is sweating over the pen...
  then smiling at  what was written. --Anonymous

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse