[stylist] Ignorance and education

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat May 14 17:18:50 UTC 2011

Hi Atty,
As I remember it, there was a time in late elementary school when I had
experienced the "you're faking it" thing so much, that I seriously believed
my vision loss was the result of some psychological problem. I knew I
couldn't see properly and to explain that to myself in light of the opinions
of others, I figured I must be blocking my vision somehow.
Donna