[stylist] Ignorance and education

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat May 14 18:55:36 UTC 2011

Donna et Al,
    There is this ignorant guy on one of the buses I ride who agressively
asserts that I am faking my blindness so I can take my dog with me on the
bus! "After all," he proclaims, "you have no problem finding the fare box!"
The last time he said this I rebutted him by saying, "You are faking being
stuipid so you can act like an ass!" Most of the other patrons on the bus
laughed out loud! He threatened to "kick my as", to which I said, "Oh, you
really aren't faking being stupid if you would make such a threat with that
100-pound dog laying at my feet!" That, too, got a big laugh on the bus!

Fraternally yours,
Marion