[stylist] Your critique Invited!

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sun May 15 09:43:02 UTC 2011

Donna,
    Thank you very much for your critique. As I said in my original post, I
edited this piece; I didn't write it. I'm not sure who actually did. For
this reason, since I have no real emotional investment in it, I am open to
making it clearer and more current. I will take a look at your suggestions
later today. As you might see from the time stamp, it's early and I'm
getting ready for work. This is usually my best editing time....except on
Sundays! (grin)

Peace!
Marion