[stylist] invitation to write

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon May 16 18:41:44 UTC 2011

Very funny.  You're lucky.  In my house there are no electric shavers.  I
haven't needed one since I took a chemo drug ages ago and my husband threw
his electric razor in the garbage.  I saw a woman once shaving an article of
clothing.  I asked her why she was doing something so crazy.  She told me
she was taking the pimples off her duster.  Didn't this woman ever hear of
clearisil?  Judith