[stylist] Song Lyric: You Are the Air

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:38:42 UTC 2011

Barbara, you're right about using the singular of both sunset and
moonrise. That plural is a leftover from a previous attempt.

As to "beside me," there's a sort of rhyme between "confuse me" and "to
me." On the other hand, I'm not crazy about "confuse me." So, maybe
"beside me" will help- me work out a better second line.

Kerry