[stylist] Writing and community service

christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 22:27:32 UTC 2011

Exactly! What you have written below captures one of the reasons why we
formed the community service group and hope eventually to gain division
status.

Our group will be drafting our constitution this weekend, and I was
wondering if I could get a copy of the Writers' Division constitution to use
as an example. I tried to get it from the Web site, but I think the Web site
is experiencing technical difficulties.

Chris Parsons