[stylist] Writing and community service

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri May 27 10:30:09 UTC 2011

A super good thought and deed! Community service is how we show that we are capable of giving back, changing what too often may be the perception, that we the blind are the ones who are needing the service. (Saying this with the intent of being respectful to those of us who may in the beginning or at some point need a helping hand.)