[stylist] From Shelley Metrolink111: She Likes Trains

Shelley J. Alongi QueenofBells at roadrunner.com
Mon May 30 05:54:05 UTC 2011

This essay is a glimpse back into my train journey about a year and a half ago. I just discoverd it and thought if you're following the tail of my train thing you might want to read this. The meeting discussed in the essay with glenn hasn't happened yet, but I've gotten so much better than that. he's taken my calls and answers my questions. Here is the essay.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=essays/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111sheLikesTrains.htm

Shelley J. Alongi
(714)681-0506
TEGirl
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated: April, 2011