[stylist] apa guidelines

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Tue May 31 06:37:09 UTC 2011

All:

As part of my online teaching work I must grade papers and written assignments submitted by students.  Part of their grade is determined by whether their papers comply with the APA formatting for academic writing.

I am not sure how to do this.  Is there a way to efficiently assess if a paper is compliant with APA?  Is this something that is visual enough in nature that it would qualify as a task needing sighted assistance as part of a reasonable accomodation?  How have others on this list dealt with this issue?
Please note that I am talking about the APA formatting guidelines for academic writing and not the AP style guidelines for journalism.

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.

Jean parker