[stylist] Where my head is

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Nov 27 13:22:01 UTC 2011

You can never go wrong with doing more than you are paid  to do.
Sure, some take advantage, but most times it is a benefit. Not always
monitarily. It might come in the form of just blowing the socks off
someone in appreciation of helping them out, lead to another writing
job providing conversational reading tech docs, or who knows that
document could be picked up by another state agency as a training
manual, provided their procedures and methods are the same. I often
feel similar as you  as a performing songwriter, on paid gigs I get
paid to perform, but the many hours put into writing a song is a
complimentary offering of artistic pleasure :).

Brad

On 11/27/2011  12:05 AM Robert Leslie Newman said...