[stylist] Where my head is

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 14:20:39 UTC 2011

Been there, Robert?  I think I live  there...

But you know there is nothing I loved better than  mentoring at my
children's schools.  Yes it took up more time than I  imagine but the rewards made
up for all the time spent.  I wondered if I  could ever become a juggler to
make it all work better but in time it all fell  into place ....

Bravo to you...just make sure you do take that bit of  time for you
whenever you can.

Myrna

In a message dated 11/27/2011 12:07:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,