[stylist] using multiples in characterizasion

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:16:50 UTC 2011

Hi,
In my writing, I often like to use multiples, such as twins,
triplets, quadruplets etc.
For anyone else who uses multiples in their writing, how do you
do it? Do you make it so that each is their own individual
person, even if they're identical? Also, do you be careful about
the number you use (because I'm interested in really high
multiples.) Because what I think is, if you had a story about
identical sextuplets who all like to do the same things, it's
almost like, what's the point of having all one six if they have
a similarity?
Vejas