[stylist] using multiples in characterizasion

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Nov 28 12:30:59 UTC 2011

Vejas, I'm more of a poet, but when I dabble in some story writing--I do
more making up stories in my head because that's how I go to sleep--I love
multiples, too.
I'd say you can probably do whichever you like.  If they like the same
things, you might want to have each be more talented at something.  I've a
set of twins who are autistic so they don't have much interest in anything,
yet, between the two of them they make a more complete person than they do
alone.
My husband has a niece that had twins in which one died shortly after birth
and when I met her for the first time as an eight-year-old--and not knowing
she was a twin--I could tell she might have been one.
They are each their own unique personalities but it seems to me that
something's missing if one has died.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy