[stylist] critique this story please if you have time

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Nov 28 19:46:32 UTC 2011

Vejas

Fun story, I love how you imagined the whole Santa Clause story and extended it.  I never thought of the Grand Hotel being 100,000 feet underground or of Santa's sleigh going to Mars.  It's cool to have the decendants of Scrooge hanging out with Santa's children.

I think my only problem was that the story bogged down for me with the repetition of names.  Also, I thought the Pontus parents were a bit wooden at time.

Never the less, a good job.

Shawn