[stylist] Amazing poem

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Nov 29 02:44:22 UTC 2011

Okay, I can wrap my head around that poem, even though it was a bit bizarre.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy