[stylist] Amazing poem

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:19:20 UTC 2011

I didn't find it bizarre. What about it was bizarre to you?

This poem resonates with me because he's saying holiness is found in the
love we share. That deep, unconditional, life-changing love that
transforms and is bigger than anything. Like me, Brown is agnostic and
believes that the eternal love of a god is found in the living,
breathing love we can experience with others.

His imagery and metaphor is powerful, and I felt drawn into the poem.
This is what I love about poetry- the connection of words to one
another, and how these words can create imagery and a deep sense of
self.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: