[stylist] Word: Myrmidon

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Oct 6 13:55:37 UTC 2011

My daytimer software has a daily word in it, if no objection I can
post the short and sweet, and likely not complete  definition here.
Definitions provided by Merriam-Webster, Inc. www.m-w.com. I can add
a sample sentence to it as well. If its not of interest   or a pain
to delete to any one  person, no worries,  just email me off
list  for list anonymity and I'll knock it off lol.

Myrmidon

a loyal follower; especially : a subordinate who executes orders
unquestioningly or unscrupulously. --(c) 2006 Merriam-Webster, Inc.
www.m-w.com

"Amazon's CEO seems to have a group of software myrmidons carrying
out  his bidding of  blindness inaccessibility with respect to their
latest e-book reader."

Brad