[stylist] Amazon

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Thu Oct 6 14:25:22 UTC 2011

Hi People,
For a long time, Amazon has had a pretty nice mobile site, which is accessible. http://www.amazon.com/access/. I've been able to do everything on that site that I have done on the "normal" site, so far. I like that the mobile site has less information on a screen. That's because it's made for smaller screens, like those on mobile devices. If anyone wants to get me the keyboard I have on my wish list, go for it. <grin>

Jim