[stylist] visual description was Re: Hemingway quote

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 04:05:25 UTC 2011

I think, as there are different writing styles, there are different reading
styles.  Some of us love detailed stories, some don't.  Some love dry, flat
readers and some love animated ones.  That's why there are so many different
genres and styles.  Each of us has our own eclectic tastes.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy