[stylist] Feedback please

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 04:20:17 UTC 2011

One thing I noticed are that there are not the spaces after periods like
there should be.  I'm not the one to critique paragraph structure or
grammar, but I though it was believable.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy